Payments and Charges
Payments for school meals, Nursery Lunch Club, After School or Holiday Club, school trips, donations or for items purchased through the School office can be made in a number of different ways:
- Over the internet
- By cash or cheque at the School reception desk
- For older children, payment may be brought into school in a sealed envelope with your child, marked for the attention of the office.
- Payment for meals is made as flexible as possible, and can be made on an annual, termly, half termly or weekly basis. Payment for meals must be made in advance of the meal being provided.
- Payment for trips can be made in instalments if preferred. Please refer to the letter relating to the specific trip for full details.
- Malden Manor After School Club is a registered childcare provider and payment may be made using childcare vouchers
If you wish to set up an account on the internet, please contact the office and we will provide you with the link needed to set up a new account. Once set up, you will be able to make payments using a debit or credit card, and will be able to view the balances in your dinner money and trips accounts at any time. You can access Tucasi, our internet payment system, by clicking here.
The price of a hot school lunch is £2.30. There is a discount of 5% for payment of a full term in advance.
For children attending Nursery Lunch club, the cost is £4.00 per day, you will need to provide your child with a packed lunch.
We also make a charge of £7.50 per item for production of attendance certificates, additional copies of school reports and for signing passport applications. We aim to complete such requests within one week.